Our Certified HashiCorp Consultants are here to help.
Leading Cloud Infrastructure Automation
Our software stack enables the provisioning, securing, connecting and running of apps and the infrastructure to support them.
We unlock the cloud operating model for every business and enable their digital transformation strategies to succeed.
Unlocking the Cloud Operating Model
Cloud Provisioning with TerraformA common Cloud Operating Model
- Expose the unique services of each infrastructure platform, but provide a consistent workflow
- 200+ Providers exist for any infrastructure or application element i. Enabled by the open source model of 1200+contributors
Vault Use Cases
Identity-based Security with Vault
Identity of requester authenticated against any identity model prior to granting access
Policies defined by the Security team and enforced at runtime.
Centralized Secrets Management
Encryption as a Service a. Encrypt all application traffic without app modification
Provision load-balancers to create static IP
Firewall rule updated to allow traffic
Average time to traffic ~ 6 weeks Load balancer sprawl ($$!) but also as single point of failure for each service
Networking with Consul
Service Registry enables Routing
- From IP-Address to Name
- Services register and discover each other. Consul server maintains the map of service location
- Consul enables routing directly to services
- Service Segmentation for Security
- Consul Connect enables service-to-service communication
- Foundation of zero-trust model “Service Mesh”
A common service registry across heterogeneous environments is the basis for multi-cloud service networking