We are hiring an experienced Microsoft SCCM Consultant to join our growing team in the Greater Milwaukee area. This ideal candidate should have a passion for delivering technology solutions, as well as experience working within complex, enterprise environments.
The consultant position requires the ability to design, implement, and manage Microsoft SCCM 2012 R2 solutions within large enterprise customer environments. To be considered for this position, the following key technical skills are desired:
- SCCM 2012 R2 deployment and infrastructure knowledge including troubleshooting experience
- Full understanding of SCCM 2012 R2 Hierarchy
- High level Active Directory experience
- Ability to create Advertisement/Collections/Packages/Applications within an SCCM 2012 R2 environment
- Understanding of setup/use/troubleshooting of software deployment “Maintenance Windows”.
- Full understanding of downloading and deploying Software Updates within SCCM 2012 R2.
- Understanding of Operating System Deployment (OSD) in SCCM 2012 R2
- Reporting with SCCM 2012 R2
- Scripting experience
- Reporting experience with the SCCM database
Additional Skills and Experience
- Excellent analytic and problem-solving skills, with the ability to assess complex problems and propose practical solutions
- Leadership skills with proven experience with leading large-scale application development and deployment projects and teams
- Willingness to travel
- Excellent time management, decision-making, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Ability to handle diverse situations, multiple projects and rapidly changing priorities
- Excellent presentation skills along with exceptional verbal and written communication skills; must be able to write clear, concise technical documentation to communicate with customers, vendors and the technical project team
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering or Computer Science preferred
- MCSE, MCSA, MTA, or MOS certifications preferred
At X-Centric, we recognize that in order to be successful, we need the best and the brightest people in the industry. Our consultants are regarded for their exceptional technical skills and respected for their integrity. If you possess these qualities, and share our enthusiasm for helping organizations enable business improvements through technology, please contact us as soon as possible.
X-Centric IT Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will be considered for the above mentioned positions.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org