We are hiring an experienced Microsoft Exchange / Office 365 / Systems Engineer to join our growing team in the Greater Milwaukee area. The ideal candidate should have a passion for delivering technology solutions, as well as experience working within complex, enterprise environments. Proficiency in key Microsoft technologies, such as Office 365, Azure, ADFS, Exchange (Office 365 and on-prem), Windows Server 2012, and System Center is a must.
The position of Microsoft Exchange / Office 365 / Systems Engineer consists of planning, initiating, and managing various projects that involves migration of on-prem technologies to Office 365 and Microsoft Azure. To be considered for this position, the following key technical skills are desired:
- Proficiency in architecting and deploying infrastructure technology solutions, such as Microsoft Exchange Server, Active Directory, Microsoft System Center, and Windows Server
- Experience managing and configuring systems in Microsoft Azure
- Knowledge of the migration tools to move data into Office 365
- Solid understanding of Powershell to administer systems both on-prem and in the cloud
- 5 – 7 years of experience in the analysis, design, implementation, and support of large-scale, complex technology solutions in enterprise environments
Additional Skills and Experience
- Excellent analytic and problem-solving skills, with the ability to assess complex problems and propose practical solutions
- Leadership skills with proven experience with leading large-scale application development and deployment projects and teams
- Willingness to travel
- Excellent time management, decision-making, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Ability to handle diverse situations, multiple projects and rapidly changing priorities
- Excellent presentation skills along with exceptional verbal and written communication skills; must be able to write clear, concise technical documentation to communicate with customers, vendors and the technical project team
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering or Computer Science preferred
- MCSE, MCSA, MTA, or MOS certifications preferred
At X-Centric, we recognize that in order to be successful, we need the best and the brightest people in the industry. Our consultants are regarded for their exceptional technical skills and respected for their integrity. If you possess these qualities, and share our enthusiasm for helping organizations enable business improvements through technology, please contact us as soon as possible.
X-Centric IT Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will be considered for the above mentioned position.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org