We are seeking a senior-level Citrix Virtualization Expert to join our growing team in the Greater Milwaukee area. The ideal candidate should have a passion for delivering technology solutions, as well as experience working within complex, enterprise environments. Expertise in key Citrix technologies, such as XenApp, XenDesktop, XenServer, XenMobile, NetScalers is a must.
The position consists of planning, initiating, and managing various projects that involves the above mentioned Citrix technologies. To be considered for this position, the following key technical skills are desired:
- Proficient with industry leading virtualization technologies such as Citrix XenServer, VMware and Microsoft Hyper-v.
- Provide Architecture and design for planning phase regarding technologies such as XenApp, XenDesktop, PVS, MCS, and Server 2012/2008.
- Experience with the deployment of Citrix XenMobile and NetScalers in an enterprise
- Strong troubleshooting skills to identify and resolve performance bottlenecks
- Architect, design, and build infrastructure technology stacks in support of project(s)
- Work in a multi-cultural/international environment with distributed team members
Additional Skills and Experience
- Excellent analytic and problem-solving skills, with the ability to assess complex problems and propose practical solutions
- Leadership skills with proven experience with leading large-scale application development and deployment projects and teams
- Willingness to travel
- Excellent time management, decision-making, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Ability to handle diverse situations, multiple projects and rapidly changing priorities
- Excellent presentation skills along with exceptional verbal and written communication skills; must be able to write clear, concise technical documentation to communicate with customers, vendors and the technical project team
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering or Computer Science preferred but not required
- CCE-V/CCP-V, CCP-N, CCP-M certifications preferred
At X-Centric, we recognize that in order to be successful, we need the best and the brightest people in the industry. Our consultants are regarded for their exceptional technical skills and respected for their integrity. If you possess these qualities, and share our enthusiasm for helping organizations enable business improvements through technology, please contact us.
X-Centric IT Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will be considered for the above mentioned position.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com